Getting involved with the auction is a fun way to earn your hours and meet other families in the St. Joseph's community!! There are many ways we could use your help before, during and after the big event.
- Hang Auction posters around Alameda
- Donate an appetizer for the evening of the auction
- Bake or donate a gourmet cake for the dessert auction
- Sell raffle tickets before and after school!
- Help set up on March 24 and the morning of March 25
- Help during the event on March 25
...and so many more
Ready to volunteer? Sign up at Volgistics (by clicking here)
Want to get involved but not sure what's best for you?
Contact Ann Marie Anderer at email@example.com
Rosanna Shook - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marci Stewart - email@example.com
Mireille Garcia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanne Witherspoon - email@example.com
Data Entry/Auction Coordinator:
Carla VanDerveer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Celia Lopez - email@example.com
Online Registration/Website Coordinator:
Brian VanDerveer - firstname.lastname@example.org